Team Hendra Culture
Do you believe you have the passion and dedication to become an important member of Team Hendra? Team Hendra is group of individuals who strive to consistently deliver an “Outstanding” level of care to meet the individual needs of each resident and their families.
Each team member is passionate about the difference we can make to the lives of those we are entrusted to care for. We have a national reputation for delivering outstanding quality in all of the services we provide. We recognise that as a team none of us can deliver the service we desire without the help and support of each other irrespective of role or responsibilities.
New entrants to the team will be expected to:
- Enable each resident to live
asindependent life in alignment with their needs and wishes
- Provide a homely, relaxed and caring environment for all residents
- Ensure that we all contribute to
delivera safe, caring, responsive, effective and service well led
- Ensure that dignity, respect, privacy and wellbeing is at the heart of what we do for each resident
- Provide freedom of choice wherever possible
- Provide a stimulating environment for each resident in alignment with their individual values and beliefs
- Respect, support, and encourage one another to be the best that we can
You will be encouraged to develop your skills, knowledge and competencies, and will be provided with appropriate opportunities to develop throughout your employment with us.
Investors in People
Hendra Healthcare has been nationally recognised as a model employer, and recently gained the Gold Standard Investors in People accreditation.
We are committed to developing all staff to ensure they achieve the full potential, with an organisational commitment for all staff to hold national qualifications at levels 2 – 5 irrespective of their roles and responsibilities within the organisation.
We genuinely recognise that all staff have an important role to play in helping us achieve our shared vision, with each staff member valued equally for the contribution that they make to the success of the home. In fact, we value and treat our employees in the same way that we value our residents and their families.
Benefits We Provide
- Flexible rota’s to maintain a work-life balance
- Career development opportunities
- Nationally acclaimed training programmes
- An auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Paid breaks
- Free staff lunches
- Fully paid social events outside of work
- Access to free medical support if required
- Staff gifts at Easter and Christmas
If you would like to become part of an “Outstanding” rated care provider, we would like to hear from you.
Check out our Vacancies page to see what career opportunities are currently available within the organisation. Our staff turnover is minimal and way below the national sector average, as a result of our staff feeling valued for the job they do.